When to Outsource IT
Your IT staff may be swamped with day-to-day infrastructure support, by outsourcing to our 24×7 operations, gain the freedom to focus on meeting your business objectives instead of dealing with Security, Network or Service Desk issues.
We provide three types of Managed Services: Security Operations Center (SOC), Network Operations Center (NOC), and Service Desk. We offer these services to alleviate the need for businesses to maintain in-house staff for high level security operations.
SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTER (SOC)
Our SOC operates 24×7 with certified and experienced personnel (e.g. HIPAA, FISMA, 10CFR73.54, INPO (Nuclear), SOX, NIST 171, & NIST 800-53) who perform tasks according to our standardized Security Incident Response Process. Based on the security incident type, our SOC team quickly performs an analysis and implements the corrective actions.
- 24×7 monitoring with certified and experienced personnel
- Exploit Protection to protect unpatched equipment
- Vulnerability Identification and Reporting
- Machine Learning Augmented Analysis
- Immunity from 50+ other vendors via integration
- In depth review and analysis of potential threats with customer
- Proactive Threat Hunting via program built from NIST 800-61R2 / NIST 800-53 / NIST 800-171
Utilizing Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- Block malware at the point of entry
- File sandboxing and analysis
- Continuously detect malware, immediately and retrospectively
- Record file activity over time to track malware’s spread and scope
- Access global threat intelligence to strengthen network defenses
- Agentless detection to catch malware before it compromises the OS level
- Defend endpoints from all exploit based, memory injection attacks, including ransomware using in-memory techniques
Based on Cisco Firepower
- Detect earlier and act faster by shrinking malware time to detection from months down to hours
- Superior threat prevention and mitigation for both known and unknown threats
- Deep packet inspection and automated intrusion policies
- Reputation and category-based URL filtering. Comprehensive alerting and control over suspect web traffic. It enforces policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
- Visibility into Operating Systems, services, applications
- Passive host profiling and vulnerability mapping
Utilizing best of breed Microsoft Sentinel or Splunk
- Delivers intelligent security analytics and threat intelligence across the enterprise
- Provides a single solution for alert detection, threat visibility, proactive hunting, and threat response
- Birds-eye view across the enterprise alleviating the stress of increasingly sophisticated attacks, increasing volumes of alerts
- Collect data at cloud scale across all users, devices, applications, and infrastructure, both on-premises and in multiple clouds
- Detect previously undetected threats, and minimize false positives using our analytics and unparalleled threat intelligence
- Investigate threats with artificial intelligence, and hunt for suspicious activities at scale, tapping into years of cyber security work
- Respond to incidents rapidly with built-in orchestration and automation of common tasks
NETWORK OPERATIONS CENTER (NOC)
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM)
- Level 1 Incident Monitoring & Alert
- Level 2 to Level 1.5 Shift-Left Methodology
- NOC RMM Portal – Visibility and Self-Service
- Service Level Agreements
- 24×7 support that scales with your business and acts as an extension of your IT
- Expertise to help implement the right policies, procedures and processes to run an intelligent NOC & Infrastructure Services
- Eliminate CAPEX and reduce OPEX associated with building and maintaining a 24×7 NOC & Infrastructure Services
- Reduce staff turnover and reduce training cost on new technologies and features
- Reduce the Mean-To-Repair (MTR) and increase the Mean-Time-Between-Failures (MTBF)
- Shift-Left Best Practices and Data Analytics for predictive and preventive maintenance
Shift-Left Best Practices & Quality Assurance
- Incident Response Management
- Service Request Management
- Predictive & Preventative Maintenance
- Recommendations based on trends and good practices
- Efficiencies in effort
- 24 x 7 End-user support via Email, Phone, Web or IM/Slack.
- Service Level Agreements
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to track the quality of service
- Monthly reporting
- US, EU, Mexico
- 10+ Years of Industry Experience
- University or Advanced Degree
- Continuous training, Career Path and Employee Development
- <1% Attrition rate
English , Spanish, German, Arabic, Portuguese
- Dedicated – Dedicated Resources with dedicated Team Lead
- Shared – Named resources during business hours, shared after hours
Audit Tickets and Calls
Internal and Customer facing tickets are audited. KPI’s are provided weekly.
Review Quality Metrics
35-point check metrics defined based on our experience and the HDI best practices.
Provide Agent Quality Scores
Weekly feedback to Agents Review scores and provide commitment to continuous improvement.
Sessions held between QA Manager and Agent weekly to listen to their calls and review some tickets together.
Both positive and negative feedback provided to agents weekly.
Action plans developed based on outcome of the session and meetings, tracked weekly for Service excellence.
Delivering better outcomes
Already started? We’ll help you get more out of your integration services.